02 July 2007

Amateur Radio Club of Savannah Yahoo Group

I've been too busy with work to get anything posted lately; I'm in the middle of working 9 days in a row. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to get a frequency/callsign recap posted to catch things up.

In the meantime, those interested in amateur radio in the Savannah area may want to check out the Amateur Radio Club of Savannah's new Yahoo Group at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ARCS_hams/. As it states in the group description, it is not just for ARCS members:

"This is a place on the web where members and friends of the Amateur Radio Club of Savannah can post announcements, pictures of recent events, or information of interest to ham radio amateurs in the Savannah and the southeast region of Georgia, USA"



In the meantime, I'll try to get out some short post if I have anything interesting. I'll also post my monthly Key Klix article after it is published; this month's article will be a user's review of the BC-396 scanner.

Mac McCormick, KF4LMT
kf4lmt@comcast.net