10 January 2010

NS Kings Bay TRS Site 1 Search and Store

Location: Kingsland, GA

While I was sleeping last night, I let the BC396 run a Search and Store on the NSB Kings Bay TRS Site 1 (386.050 CC). Only three talkgroups came up that I haven't logged on the site previously, but they are very interesting ones; I wish I had been awake to hear what traffic was on them (if they weren't encrypted):

2016
2048
8410

I have not seen any 4 digit talkgroups come up on the SE DOD TRS sites I've monitored thus far. Additionally, I've not seen any 4 digit talkgroups listed on the Radio Reference website either. For that reason, I'm not convinced that these are legitimate talkgroup IDs. It will take more monitoring to determine if these were actual talkgroups or errors in the Search and Store

Mac McCormick III, KF4LMT