01 October 2009

September MilCom Recap and Admin Notes

  • There won't be a monthly MilCom recap for September. It was a busy month and I didn't have much time for radio so I didn't have time to make very many notes with which to assemble the recap.
  • October could shape up to be very similar as I'll be making a move to the Brunswick area mid-month. After that I hope to get things back to normal. I'll be in the Brunswick area for roughly 5 days a week, so the postings will reflect some different monitoring. I hope to get a little bit more out of the Jacksonville area and the amount of info on Shaw AFB and McEntire ANGB will probably be reduced.
  • I will be taking some time very soon to update some of the frequency lists linked on the side bar to this blog. I'll make some admin posts as I do to let you know when they are updated.

Mac McCormick III, KF4LMT